At ObamaCare and more we provide unparalleled service. We will explain and make sense out of all the different health insurance plans and options.We will also provide you with multiple Health Insurance quotes from the top insurance carriers in your state.
Below are the most common types of health insurance plans. We can provide health insurance quotes for multiple types of health insurance plans.
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO’s)
HMO plans are among the most affordable plans you can find. HMO plans give you a low-cost way to get routine healthcare. In an HMO plan, you get all of your healthcare from within a “network” of doctors and hospitals.
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO’s)
PPO plans offer many of the same savings advantages as HMO plans, but with more flexibility. In a PPO plan you can choose to see any doctor you want, regardless of whether or not they’re in the plan’s network.
- Point of Service (POS)
POS plans combine the features of HMO and PPO plans. Like an HMO, you choose a primary care physician for routine care. And like a PPO plan, you can choose to see any other doctor or care giver.
- Fee for Service (FFS)
FFS plans are the traditional kind of health insurance. In an FFS plan, you pay for your healthcare expenses, and then file claims to be reimbursed by your insurance company. Though FFS plans were once popular, most now choose one of the affordable alternatives.
- Prescription Drug Coverage Plan Not all health plans include prescription drug coverage. You want to add an additional plan to cover your medications, especially as you get older. Senior citizens can turn to the Medicare prescription drug program for help paying their bills.
Narrowing The Choices
You may also learn about Health Savings Accounts, or HSAs. HSAs aren’t insurance policies, but they are becoming a popular way to make healthcare more affordable. With an HAS, you can use pretax dollars to pay for medical expenses. We can explain all of the details and benefits of setting up an HAS account.
If you can’t find a health insurance policy that meets your needs, you can join a Discount Medical Program. These programs offer savings on doctor and hospital visits, and prescription drugs. They cost very little to enroll in, and anyone can join.
Part of the reason so many plans are available is that people have so many different needs. The first thing to do is consider your healthcare needs. When you start looking at plans, knowing what you need — and what you don’t — will help you get the best value out of it. Next, work out a budget. You want as much coverage as you can get, but you don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Get a sense of how much you can comfortably afford to put toward monthly premiums
With those two crucial pieces of information in mind, it’s time to call ObamaCare and more. We are an Independent Agency.
As an independent agency we shop most of the top insurance companies to ensure you the best deal. We will take the type to explain the different types of plans available.
What Type of Coverage Does My Plan Provide
ObamaCare and more is an independent insurance agency. We shop dozens of the top rated insurance companies to get you the best deal.
Our pledge is to get you the best insurance coverage to meet your needs at the lowest price. We provide unparalleled service and will never pressure you into making a decision.
we will take the time to explain the type of coverage included in your Health Insurance Quote. Below are many of the critical Health Insurance coverage options
Health insurance plans generally fall into one of two categories:
- Indemnity (reimbursement) plans let you choose your own doctors and have your medical expenses paid – totally, in part, or up to a certain amount per day for a certain number of days. An Indemnity plan pays according to a schedule of benefits with each covered benefit paying a certain amount regardless of the cost.
- Managed care plans include health maintenance organizations (HMOs), preferred provider organizations (PPOs), and point of service (POS) plans. These all involve an arrangement between the insurer and a selected network of doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare providers.You’ll probably get several health insurance quotes that look attractive, but make sure they offer the right kinds of coverage for your situation. A good health insurance policy contains several types of coverage.
- Hospital expense insurance pays your room, board, and incidental services costs if you’re hospitalized.
- Surgical expense insurance covers surgeons’ fees and related costs associated with surgery.
- Physicians’ expense insurance pays for visits to a doctor’s office or for a doctor’s hospital visits.
- Major medical insurance protects you against losses from catastrophic illness or injury.
Check for additional benefits
Don’t forget to ask for health insurance quotes that offer additional benefits such as prescription drugs, preventive care, mental health benefits, maternity care, and vision care. In addition, check to see if the health insurance quote you’re considering requires you to be responsible for any or all of the following:
- Co-payment: The amount you’ll have to pay each time you visit a health insurance provider
- Deductible: The amount you’ll have to pay toward your medical expenses before the insurance company begins to pay claims
- Coinsurance: The percentage of your medical costs you’ll have to pay after you reach any deductibles that apply
ObamaCare and more does not share or sell any contact information entered on this site. You will only be contacted by an ObamaCare and more licensed agent”